Wednesday, February 21, 2007

There's good news and there's bad news...

Guess that's just the way of the world though, huh?

Good news:

Robin should make a full recovery.

I figured out her clues and spent Mardi Gras with Holly.

I'm absolutely certain there's more to her story than what's on the surface.

Bad News:

After spending an unbelievable night and most of the morning together, Holly slipped away. At least she left me a note. It said "keep blogging". Ok, yes. It did say a bit more than that, but that part made me laugh.

I found her in New Orleans celebrating Mardi Gras. She always did hate Hemingway - something about his female characters all being traditional and stereotypical - so I figured that had to be a clue. Sure enough - the Hemingway Penthouse of the Hotel Monteleone. And that Eastwood movie was Tightrope – set in the Big Easy. Cunning little minx – isn't she? I can't wait to see her again. I just wish she had been more forthcoming about the trouble she's in. Holly, you know I won't stop trying to help you - especially not after last night... You could make this whole thing easier if you'd just tell me what's really going on.