Sunday, February 25, 2007

On the Road Again.

I checked in with Robin again. It seems tragedy has helped ease all her relationship trouble with Drake. It is about damn time he realized my little girl is special! I must remember to send Emily Quartermaine some flowers for saving Robin's life.

In the meantime, I've been having a hell of a time figuring out where Holly went this time. I am pretty sure she left the area. It is still quite a mess down here after Katrina. It is not a place a woman like Holly would have an easy time blending in with the locals. I checked with an old friend and it seems I will be back on a plane by late tonight. I am thinking of changing my address to DeltaAir. It is fairly odd. I thought these little trips of hers were random. It seems they aren't as random as I originally thought.