Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On My Way Home...

Connie and I have been investigating a few leads we managed to turn up here in Greece. Seems the usual suspects are in the game. Although, there seems to be another player, that I have yet to identify. I really have no idea how Holly got herself in so deep. She has always been so impetuous. Of course, if she wasn't, she wouldn't be Holly. I made my good-byes to Connie. She is going to keep up with any leads here while I head back to the States.

I had a voicemail from Luke. Seems there is some kind of trouble back home. He didn't say what it was, just wanted to know where the hell I was.

I just realized today was Valentine's Day. If all had gone the way I wanted it to, I would be with Holly right now celebrating. Instead, I am sitting here alone in an airport. Ain't life grand.