Monday, February 12, 2007

Beauty is truth, truth beauty

I haven’t seen Connie in ages. She was one of the few people who knew I was still alive, but I’ve only seen her a handful of times over the past 15 years. We caught up on bureau politics and reminisced a little, but not too much. She‘s still the same old Connie – giving me a hard time where Holly is concerned. The information she had for me has really got me thinking and may turn out to be quite helpful. It could explain Holly’s strange behavior last year as well as her current avoidance of yours truly. I have one more day here in Greece – maybe two – following up on some things and chasing down a couple of people, and then I’ll be heading back to the States. I’m going to stop by and check in on Robin while I have the chance since I may be out of touch for awhile.

I’m being tailed. They’re either extremely inept or they want to be seen. Of course I’m sure the same people are monitoring this blog. As someone was recently kind enough to point out, I may be getting old, but I’m certainly no idiot.

Holly, if you’re reading this, remember the Beatrice LeSeur murder investigation. I could use a bit of empathy. Talk to me, Holly. Talk to me.