Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fly Away Home

Finally got out of Madrid, but I had to fly to London first. I should be back in PC sometime early Monday.

I haven't been able to find out all the details of what happened to Robin yet, but when I do, someone will pay dearly. I can't believe that Malcolm has let thing get out of hand the way they have. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him though, it was a tough job when I was doing and there were a couple of times I thought I'd lost control of it. Times have changed and criminals have gotten a lot smarter. Still, this is my little girl.

They're calling my flight, so I should go. Not sure when I can check back in, but stay tuned.

Oh and Holly, got your message - don't give up and please stay put....patience is a virtue! I can't believe you're quoting Hemingway, but you should know he also said, "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." Trust me, luv.