Thursday, February 1, 2007

Cleaning up the mess

I spend the better part of the day cleaning up this hotel room. They left it a right mess. I don't want the hotel seeing the room like this. Probably charge me a fortune in fees. Spies don't have that big of a pension plan these days. Especially after they paid out a huge death benefit to Robin all those years ago.

After that I spent the afternoon trying to decipher the files I found. The few things I did manage to figure out, still don't make any bloody sense. There is obviously something here. I mean, there had to be a reason to smash my poor laptop to bits, right?

I think I might head back to that pub I found yesterday. I have been debating going to Elizabeth's for dinner, Holly might show up. I just keep remembering that night on the terrace. It was a very memorable night! Maybe that would be a better destination...