Monday, February 5, 2007

Looking for a New Lead...

I spent the weekend trailing Holly. I found her hotel room here in Savannah. As soon as I walked into her room, I could tell she had been there. Her intoxicating scent literally filled the room. It brought back so many memories. Unfortunately, her scent is ALL she left behind. There wasn't even one bloody fingerprint in the whole damn room. She is driving me crazy!

Almost nothing compares to how seeing her the other day. She is still so incredibly gorgeous. No one could ever compare to my beautiful Holly. The way she looked when we locked eyes, it took my breath away. Then that look of fear that washed over her. I have to find out what is going on. Why is she so afraid? It is amazing how that woman can disappear so quickly and not leave a trace. She told me years ago, that she learned that from me. That gives me an advantage! I book a flight to New York City tonight!

I haven't heard back from Mac or Robin yet. I left Robin another voicemail. It is so frustrating. She complains that I am never there for her, but when I try to contact her, she never calls back. I suppose she is still arguing with Drake about the couch or maybe a coffee table. She could at least send me an email. I will never understand that girl. I thought we had made a bit of progress. Now I don't know what to think. Maybe I should stop and pay her a visit. Luke called me. He was heading for home too. I am debating on calling Tracy's cell. Maybe it would be better to wait for Luke to get home. I don't know if I can stand being interrogated about Luke's whereabouts right now.