Sunday, April 1, 2007

Shopping for Answers

So I am sitting here in Stockholm staring at the home of Ikea. Why would Holly be here? Maybe I should kill two birds with one stone and have a couch sent to Robin and Patrick. That way they can stop fighting with each other. Although, now I hear she is moving in with Cassadine? On Spoon Island no less. You would think she would not like that place. It was Faison's home at one time and that bastard did nothing but turn all of our lives upside down. I don't know how she can feel at home in that dark and creepy place.

I just saw a couple of man enter the store. And I believe that was Holly slowly following and watching them. Now she has gone in as well. Looks like I will be following. Who knows, I might find more than a bloody couch here tonight!

Thanks for the tip Connie! It seems to be paying off! I will update you soon.