Tuesday, April 3, 2007

IKEA Adventure

So, I followed Holly into the Ikea store. I managed to get in just before they closed the store. The other customers were all gone, except for the three of them. None of the employees had noticed them. They only seemed interested in getting out of there. She followed these two guys and watched some sort of transaction taking place in a corner of the store. One of the men got away, but Holly stopped the other one. It looked like she was arresting him? Or holding him up? She got whatever he just obtained in that transaction, but then the other bloke came back behind her and ambushed her.

Before she could even react, my old instincts kicked in. I hit him with a Droppen lamp and knocked him out. She was annoyed, said she could handle herself. I told her she should never be working without back up. Initially she seemed somewhat happy, but it faded quickly with whatever was in or should I say not in that bag. I haven't seen Holly that angry in years. She was going on at how she could handle things and she didn't need any help from me. As a matter of fact, she said I was complicating everything by following her around. I turned my back on her for a second, and I think she hit me with the bloody Droppen or whatever the hell it is called. Next thing I know, it is morning, I am lying on the floor with a splitting headache and she and the other bloke were gone and several IKEA personnel were staring down at me. I swear this woman is driving me crazy.