Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally!! I am needed....

I got a phone call today. And my assistance was asked for. Seems as though “someone” has realized that they need my help after all. That’s right, my help. Mine. Can you tell how much I’m enjoying this? After everything that has been said, after all the fights, arguments and denials, she needs my help. I have much “rubbing in” to do, I mean, she did try to drive home the point that she could handle this all on her own by whacking me with a steel lamp! I deserve some gloating time, right? It'll be even better face to face.

Plus, I just came upon a bit of info about my lovely wife that I’m still trying to digest. I’m not sure why it was such a shock, but it was. Anyway, that’s one more thing we’ll have to talk about. We meet day after tomorrow and lay all our cards on the table, should be quite interesting.

Wait, I just thought of something. If she’s finally going to tell me everything and knowing what I now know about her and after everything she’s done to keep me out of this, then she must really be in trouble! Now I’m really worried.

Hang on luv and watch your back.