Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Together at Last!

So, we finally met and laid it all out on the table. No secrets for either of us. I am still trying to comprehend everything I learned. I have to say, as we compared notes, she has done a bloody amazing job. I always knew she had a brillant mind. She never ceases to amaze me. However, I just could not let that distract me from a little gloating that she still needed MY help! I might have gone a little too far with the teasing though. At one point, she threatened to knock me out again. She is adorable when she gets angry.

On the serious side, I am glad she finally came to me. These are dangerous people she is dealing with in this. She should never have been doing this without back-up. I am worried sick that she has thrown herself in the middle of a dangerous situation. At least now she has me to watch her back. There is nothing I would not do to protect her.

I think this collaboration is going to work out. We always did work well together. Plus, there are other benefits to all of this. I fully intend to explore all of them.