Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Belated Easter Greeting

A belated Happy Easter to everyone. I love that the all the airports now have wireless internet! I just left Port Charles. I am sitting in JFK. Who knew April could be so bloody cold. This weather is so strange. I wanted to spend a little holiday time with Robin and Mac. I also needed to find out what was going on with Robin. I am still not sure why she moved into Dracula's castle with a Cassadine. Sometimes I seriously wonder what the bloody hell she is thinking. She gave me some strange story, but i was not buying any of it. Drake called the house three times while I was there and came over once. She sent him packing. I almost felt sorry for him. I can only guess she is using Nikolas to get rid of Drake. She certainly had no interest in talking about it with me. I left Anna a message. If anyone can get her to talk, it would be her. The more i tried to talk, the more she put me off. She seemed far more interested in what I had been doing and Holly. I filled her in, but I did not tell her the bit about Holly knocking me out. She did not need to hear about that. I still have a lump from that! The Droppen may have a paper shade, but the steel base does pack a hellva punch.

Anyway, Robin insisted she was fine and I should go help Holly. I took a day or two to try and put together some of my information. I am off again.