Friday, March 23, 2007

Taking a New Perspective

My thanks to whomever suggested the Guinness for my hangover. Truly one of Ireland's great contributions to the world. Needless to say, I will never give up on Holly. However, I think it is high time I began to tackle this caper from another angle. Obviously she is caught up with something and she may well be in over her head. She is just so bloody stubborn. To think, she is protecting ME? Robert Scorpio? Superspy? I think my time is better served finding out from other sources why she thinks I need protecting. Connie has emailed me some new details. I need to sort out what I know, and what it all means.

I checked on Robin today. She has healed up and started working again. Just like her old man, never letting a bullet stop her from anything. I wish she would take it easy, she could have died. She has also moved back into our old house with Mac for a while. I am not exactly sure I understand why. Probably more furniture issues at work with Drake.

Holly, I am relieved to hear that you are not involved in your family's business anymore. I am truly sorry if I hurt you. Why won't you tell me what you are up to?? I have faith in you, but little patience when I am separated from where I want to be or should I say with whom I want to be. I cannot give up Holly. It is just not who I am.