Sunday, March 11, 2007

Putting the pieces together

Paris is definitely a beautiful place with so much history. Too bad it has to be filled with so many French people. The wine is exceptional and I have spent a good part of today revisiting the past. My mind is working overtime trying to connect all the pieces to the puzzle. I am not sure I have all the pieces, and I'll be damned if some of them don't make any bloody sense.

I am finding the places Holly goes more and more interesting. I think she is trying to make it look random, but there is a definite pattern. I am in Paris now. I know she is here, but she was in London before coming here. What is driving her? There has to be a reason for all of this. For someone who had claimed she lost all her money, she is sure able to travel quite a bit. Just one more piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit. I have to check back with Connie. She might have dug up some more information for me.