Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Up, Up and Away

So, I'm off again...into the wild blue yonder. Holly leaves such great clues, but it would be so much easier if she'd just tell me what the bloody hell she's up to. Of course, with Holly, nothing was ever easy - which made for some of the most interesting times of my life! (Ha-Ha!)

And while I know what city she's in, I have no idea where she's staying. I need to do a bit of digging around on the internet. Have I said how much I love "surfing the net" as they say? It has really made things so much easier. And I'm waiting on an email from Connie, she may have something.

I stopped in Port Charles to see Robin and to pay my final respects to Alan. I missed the memorial, but I did speak to Monica and Tracy briefly. My heart breaks for both of them. It was all just such a sad and unnecessary thing to have happened.

Now I'm in the air, headed for Holly and hopefully, some answers.