Tuesday, January 30, 2007

On the Move

I’m sitting in the airport in Atlanta waiting on my connecting flight to Savannah. No luck in Florida, but I’m not quite ready to head back north just yet. Savannah is an interesting little city and best I can tell, Holly is headed in that direction, so I’m headed there for a few days myself. Right now I’m taking advantage of the airport’s free Wi-Fi and I’ve emailed both Mac and Robin – just to check in. I’ve also booked a room at the Hyatt Regency Savannah. Have I mentioned how much I love my laptop?

Took a taxi over to the Atlanta Field Office earlier and borrowed their network to do some poking around. Seems someone we know spent some time in Greece near the end of 2005. Holly, was that really a reply from you yesterday? You know you never can be sure who you’re talking to over the internet. Perhaps you could give me a call? We could have dinner at Elizabeth’s on 37th and maybe sort out that whole virus mess from last year? Or maybe we could just find our terrace and share a bottle of cabernet? Come on – what do you say?