Friday, January 26, 2007

Marco Island

I did manage to spot Holly on the beach on Marco Island this afternoon. Unfortunately, by the time I made it across the bloody hot sand, she was gone. She doesn't even like the heat. Fortunately, she appears to be travelling alone. Although, she was attracting a little too much attention on the beach for my liking. I am hoping to get some more of her credit card information shortly. Then I can figure out where she has disappeared to this time.

I spoke to Robin this morning. It seems she moved in with Drake. I suppose I should be happy for her. That guy better not hurt her, or he will be dealing with me. Robin went on about some bloody couch for far too long. I must admit, I zoned out a bit at that part. I always left the decorating to the women. Not my thing. Holly always did a fabulous job as I remember.