Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day 1

I decided to try and find Holly. I mean, it’s not like there’s anything for me to do in this godforsaken town. Luke’s nowhere to be seen, my daughter still has a chip on her shoulder (wish I knew what to say to her) and everyone acts as though the MiniMobster walks on water. It’s time for an adventure and I’m pretty sure that Holly can provide that for me.My laptop has come in very handy, it’s amazing what one can find out over the internet if they know where to look. I was able to track Holly from JFK to London, where she stayed for a few months before moving on. Next up was Paris and then Milan. Last month she was back in New York City, but not for long. It would appear she’s on a “Couture Tour”, I’ve got pictures of her at all the fashion shows – D&G, Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Lacroix, Escada – you name it, she was there. Anyway, last week she headed to Miami, so tomorrow I’m off to the Sunshine State! Wish me luck, I love a good chase!