Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gotta embrace the technology

I was talking to my daughter, Robin, a few months ago and she was telling me about this blogging stuff.

I've always liked computers. They make life so easy. When I was Police Commissioner of Port Charles, I don't know what I would have done without the WSB computer that I was provided. That thing solved more crimes for me than I care to admit. Plus it had this great game on it where you had to put down flags where mines were and try to keep from getting blown to bits.

These days, I have a little more time on my hands. I'm still waiting for my next spy mission, and there aren't any local damsels in distress to rescue. Robin spends all her time with that Patrick. For all the fuss she made about me not sticking around, she sure doesn't make any time for her dear old dad. I'm beginning to wonder if she just wanted to line up a few babysitters with overdeveloped defense skills...

Not quite sure what to do with myself. Maybe I should try and track down Holly? I know there was more to that virus business than met the eye.