Monday, June 18, 2007

And now for a little sunshine

It is finally all over. We got Helena under lock and key. Holly's plan had me worried about her. She was in a lot of danger, but her plan worked brilliantly! I had to admit she is a fantastic agent and she has not stopped gloating since I said it. She is beautiful when she rubs it in.

So, to fill you all in, Helena had gotten Mikkos' weather machine up and running, with the help of those kidnapped scientists (I never knew meteorologists had real education - I just thought they looked pretty on the TV news). This time it was more powerful than Mikkos had ever dreamed it could be, instead of just freezing Port Charles, this thing was strong enough to freeze the whole damn world.

The catch was that it required all those jewels we found in the Markham Islands to get the bloody thing to work. The bounty hunters botched Helena's plans when they stole them and sold them. Holly and Helena had been chasing those jewels all over the globe. Luckily for Holly, I was there to help her. That is when everything started to go in her favor and she managed to obtain half of the jewels. We just lured Helena into our trap and she completely fell for it. Holly used herself as bait and I closed the trap for her.

Holly just retired and gave up being an agent and we plan on celebrating her retirement on the beach. We are going to head back to Port Charles soon. We need to visit with Robin and let our friends know what was really going on last year. I think Holly wants us to take on the mob and rid PC of all the riff-raff. Right now, I think I am going to take on the mob that will surely be surrounding her on the
beach if I don't get down there soon.

I will try to check back in, but don't worry if you don't hear from us, it just means we're too busy catching up. Now to enjoy our victory!!!