Friday, January 19, 2007

Taking a Walk on the Docks

I took a walk down by the docks today. It finally has gotten really cold here. Of course, I have missplaced my gloves. I went into Kelly's for some chili. I think they lost Ruby's recipe. It was awful. I knew I should have ordered the fish and chips. They are always delicious and they bring back a lot of great memories. Seems like this little mobster Sonny has his claws in everything here. Even has his father working in Kelly's. Is there no escape? What mobster has to have his father to sling hash for a living?

It was about 15 years ago that I saw Holly in Dominique's penthouse. She was illuminated by candlelight. She looked more beautiful that even I remembered. I swear my heart leaped when I realized it was her sitting there. I really do need to find out what happened back in February and May. That was must definetely not the Holly I know and love. She must be in trouble, that unfortunately would be exactly like her.