Tuesday, May 15, 2007

She is going to drive me crazy...

I have no idea what the bloody hell Holly was thinking. Correct that, she was not thinking at all. I cannot believe that she would use herself as bait to lure out Helena. Lord only knows what would have happened if I hadn't have shown up! She was fuming that I spoiled her plan. What kind of plan is dangling those bloody jewels in front of Helena? I know she has been doing this for quite awhile now, but this is the Cassadines we are dealing with here. What makes me even more furious is she did this without telling me. She can be so damn impetuous. Right now she is so mad at me, she is being positively icy. I am hoping the weekend and some good news might create a little thaw. What a far cry from a few nights ago.... I cannot wait until this bloody caper is over and done.